No longer you have to wait years for your hair to grow to have a long hair style. You have long hair right now using hair extensions.
Hair extensions are perfect for transforming short hair into long hair, adding volume to thinning hair, growing out layers, a bad haircut and even adding highlights and lowlights without any chemical processing.
Hair extensions can be attached to your head in many different ways, including gluing, tubing, sewing, and clipping on. Different methods have different advantages. The method you choose will depend on many factors: your hair, your lifestyle, your budget, and your needs, for starters. So if you are looking for length, volume or colour we have the solution for you.
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN VISITING OCEAN SALON
The Ocean’s Team provides years of expertise in styling Hair Extensions. We provide 9 different methods of application, using leasing Hair Extensions brands such Cinderella, Balmain and Racoon. Ocean Hair Salon is pleased to also offer these leading brands Hair Extension’s products directly from the “Ocean online Store”.
Whichever is your type of hair, Ocean also provides a variety of hair from clip on, European, Indian, and Russian. Our techniques include double hair (great for volume), prebonded, micro rings and hot fusion (Keratin bonding) and more.
Ocean’s fonder and Senior Stylist Enzo Giarratano together with his Senior Hair Extension consultant Onelia, have successfully transformed Ocean Hair Salon as N1 London’s salon leader for delivering the highest services for Hair Extensions.
Call or Email our Ocean's Hair Extensions Consultant today to book a free consultation. You may visit Ocean Hair Salon located just 2 minutes away from Clapham Junction Station or choice our mobile service, if you live within the Greater London area.
OCEAN MOST USED HAIR EXTENSION'S METHODS
For those looking for hair extensions lasting one to six weeks Hairsolutions Extensions is proud to introduce “Seamless” and “Micro Ring” wefts.
- Invisible Seamless wefts are attached to the hair using a micro thin bonding tape and made to look the same as your own scalp giving you a much more natural finish to your hair extension. They are quick to apply, comfortable to wear and can be removed and reused easily.
- Micro Ring Wefts is an alternative to Seamless extensions for those looking to avoid glues, heat, or chemicals. Micro Ringlets, not bonding tape, are used to attach the hair wefts providing additional security for the extension hair.
Both methods are a fantastic alternative for people looking for a short-term solution of gaining some extra length and volume.
The Micro Ring technique is generally considered to be the smallest and most undetectable Hair Extension technique available, which combines soft or fine strands of natural hair with the extension hair. As there is no glue, sewing or braids involved there is no damage to your own hair. Micro Ring extensions should last three to four months before needing to be removed, reinstalled or tightened.
This technique can be done on all types of hair. The copper rings are available in different colours to suit your own hair colour and are also coated on the inside with silicone for better grip and no damage to your natural hair. The rings clamp securely in place and will not slip out even during the most challenging of activities. Those who have worn micro ring extensions attest that they are comfortable day-to-day and the hair stays in place until you remove it.
Pre-bonded human hair extensions are the perfect way to give yourself a glamorous makeover. Our pre-bonded extensions are made from 100% silky, smooth Remy human hair, which looks absolutely stunning!
We only sell the highest quality Remy human hair extensions, which are made with all the hair cuticles fixed in the same direction. This guarantees that the pre-bonded extensions are smooth, shiny and do not tangle or shed hairs.
This makes them easy to maintain and they last for a longer time than other types of pre-bonded human hair extensions. We carry a huge range of colours and there are pre-bonded hair extensions to suit every budget.
If you are looking for a long-lasting, natural-looking hair extension, consider one of the hot fusion methods.
Fusion is generally the preferred method as fused hair extensions can last up to three to four months with skilled application and proper care. With fusion hair extensions, the extensions should be indistinguishable from your natural hair. If properly applied, the attachment site should be virtually invisible.
Hot fusion or bonding uses hot keratin glue to attach extensions to your hair. This is the more traditional method. This method allows to put more than one colour in your hair to make it more natural and a perfect colour match, so even if you have highlight in your hair we can match the colour.
The benefits of using hot fusion Hair Extensions are:
- The system uses a bond that is pH balanced, which means it is kind to the hair and the scalp
- They look and feel as natural as your own hair
- They are long lasting (3-5 months if correctly maintained)
- They are virtually undetectable by sight or touch
- They can be removed with no damage to your own hair
- They can be styled, curled or coloured
- They are comfortable to wear, style and sleep on
This method is especially good for curly hair. It is a flat pre bonded naturally curly human hair. The flat bonds are very comfortable and are easily hidden between the curls.
OCEAN SALON PROCESS
- If you are interested in having hair extensions with us you can book a free no obligation consultation with one of Ocean's Salon Hair Extension Consultant
- In the consultation we will:
- establish the look you want i.e. style volume/thickness or length
- access the amount of hair we will need to order
- match up your colour
- ask you some questions relating to your personality and lifestyle
- If you are happy to go ahead with the extensions we will require a deposit equivalent to half the total price so we can book your appointment and order your hair. The hair takes 1-2 days to arrive at our salon subject to availability
- Once we have applied you new extensions we will:
- provide you with thorough after-care advice to help you care for, style, protect and prolong the life of your extensions.
- set up a maintenance appointment approximately 2-4 weeks after application to ensure you are happy with your extensions and to answer any queries you may have
MAINTAINING YOUR HAIR EXTENSIONS
- Do not shampoo your hair for at least 48 hours after your extensions have been applied to allow the bond to set.
- Shampoo and condition your hair at least once a week.
- Always dry your hair thoroughly, starting at the bond, as it is at its most vulnerable when wet.
- Use a blotting motion and wrap the hair in a towel to remove excess moisture, instead of rigorously rubbing the hair
- Always brush your extensions with the a special hair extensions brush ( look into our online store, we sell a great one from Balmain, leading brand in hair extensions)
- Do not comb between the scalp and the bond.
- On a regular basis, separate the bonds with your fingers to prevent matting.
- When using Strengtheners, tongs and heated rollers they must be kept away from the bond area.
- If your extensions are long you can tie them in a loose pony tail to prevent tangling while sleeping.
CLICK HERE TO BOOK A CONSULTATION